Ocean prey : a Lucas Davenport and Virgil Flowers ... Read More
- 28 of 32 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Radium Hot Springs Public Library.
0 current holds with 32 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780593087022
- Physical Description: 423 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2021
An off-duty Coast Guardsman is fishing with his ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Flowers, Virgil (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [Prey novel]
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Virgil Flowers novels.